Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Professional About Me

My name is Jesse Dady and I am from Central Minnesota. I am currently enrolled at St. Cloud State University majoring in biochemistry. I enjoy learning new topics and being outdoors. I have always had an interest in chemistry since I was in High School.

I am currently taking a course called Exploring Digital Media, IM260, where I am allowed to research my major using digital media. I have consent to look into, as well as post about, chemistry and biochemistry. I am already seeing a big correlation digital media has with finding new information. Technology is also advancing rapidly which has an impact on learning significantly.

The objective of this blog is to help educate you about chemistry and how it is affected by social media. These posts will be done formally and in a timely manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment